Annmarie is an experienced clinician who has particular interests in hormonal health, endocrine support, preconception and pregnancy care, immune and stress support and nutritional planning across various age groups.
She is extremely passionate about the health of our future generations and believes good nutrition and optimal health needs to start from the moment you think about conceiving.
She is continuously updating her knowledge base and has completed various degrees through respected Australian Universities. With a thirst for knowledge, you will quite often find her with her head in the books and research articles or at conferences around the country.
Currently, Annmarie is not only a clinician but also a lecturer at respected institutions teaching both nutrition and naturopathy students and is often asked to present about health and nutrition, to the greater community.
Annmarie practices what she preaches and lives a lifestyle as close to naturopathic philosophies as possible.
Throughout the treatment process, Annmarie ensures you feel supported adequately and encourages open communication. She has a personable, professional approach and always sets realistic and achievable goals with her patients
Each person’s health goals are worked with closely to ensure they are comfortable throughout the healing process. Quite often, an integrated approach is promoted and Annmarie works very closely with GP’s, specialists and other allied health professionals. After all, it is this integrated approach that provides the best outcome for patients.
- Contributor to Clinical Naturopathic Medicine 2nd
- Contract academic at Endeavour College of Natural Health
- Previous board member and examiner at the Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia
- Master of Human Nutrition (Deakin University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy (University of Western Sydney)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Naturopathic Studies) (University of Western Sydney)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (Meadowbank TAFE)
- Certificate of Iridology (ACNT)
- Full member Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia
- Associate Member Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Member of the International Golden Key Society